Sunday, January 30, 2011

Think Twice Before Attempting to Make Money From Computer

This is me, after a grueling, brain-freezing attempt to load a genealogical database to a host without the benefit of FTP software. Sound Geeky? You bet, if not just plain nasty.  You should be able to buy a computer, a program, click a few buttons and everything magically works.  Don't Be a Fool. Computers are obsolete the minute you buy one.  And those 'easy to use' software claims: Crap, just Crap. I love history and researching, but building software product - phewy -I'd rather use paper and pencil.  I am buying stock in Weyhauser.

Nevertheless, I was able to create a website and I do like it.  Streaming videos and all.

www.wiedeman.weebly.com

As allows comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment